Sautéed Beef Sirloin with Balsamic Dressing
For the onions:
- Cut the onions in thin slices
- Place a pan over medium to low heat and add some extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the onions, salt and let them caramelize over low heat.
- Add some water if necessary to prevent them from burning.
- Remove from heat when they are ready and keep them aside.
For the beef:
- Cut the beef in small cubes
- Place a pan over high heat and add some extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the diced beef, season with salt and pepper
- Sear the meat until it turns golden – brown.
- Turn the heat to medium-low and add water to cover the beef and cover the pot.
- Keep adding water gradually until the beef is cooked.
- When the beef is ready and has absorbed all the liquids add the caramelized onions and the Balsamic Dressing.
- Let it cook for 2-3 minutes until the balsamic dressing comes to boil.
- Add some water in case the sauce gets too thick.
For the basmati rice:
- In a pot add 300g basmati rice, 600ml water, zest from a lemon, 2 branches of rosemary, 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Place the pot over high heat, stir frequently until it comes to boil.
- Lower the heat to medium to low and let it boil slowly until the rice is ready approximately 15 minutes.
|Third header||Third header|
|Ενέργεια / Energy||
405 kcal |
Λιπαρά / Fat |
εκ των οποίων κορεσμένα / from which saturated
Υδατάνθρακες / Carb |
εκ των οποίων σάκχαρα / from which sugars
|Πρωτεΐνες / Protein||32,4g|
|Φυτικές Ίνες / Fibers||3,5g|
|Αλάτι / Salt||0,01g|